Love, Thunder & Bull DVD 1
…is moose calling and hunting at it’s wildest! Join Kubat and friends as they demonstrate their various techniques in some of the most spectacular moose footage you will ever witness.
If you’ve ever considered an Alaska moose hunt or would just like to sharpen your calling skills, the numbers of huge bulls and the actual mating sounds contained in this tape will make it a valued addition to your outdoor home video collection. Although you will witness live hunting footage, this is instruction and Alaska splendor, with a catchy soundtrack of traditional American instruments and music that your whole family will want to see and hear, again and again!
Love, Thunder & Bull DVD 2
Wayne has 20 plus years of Alaska moose hunting and calling experience, and has packed “Love, Thunder and Bull 2″ with detailed calling instructions and hunting tips that you won’t find anywhere else! Wayne’s field proven techniques are demonstrated live in some of the most incredible moose footage ever filmed in the great Alaskan backcountry. This nearly one hour video shows up to 20 moose in a group with bulls waving antlers nearly 70 inches. You’ll witness live mating sounds, an actual mating scene and five kills on huge trophy trophy class bulls!
Regardless of your choice of weapon or level of experience, this video will prove to be one of your very best investments towards furthering your moose calling and hunting skill.
Bull Magnet Moose Call – Guide Model
What Is It?
The “Bull Magnet” moose call is a durable, made in Alaska, fiberglass megaphone that
serves five useful functions to moose callers and/or hunters;
1. Amplifies and gives a nasal quality to human made bull grunts and cow calls.
2. Draws in Sounds. Putting the small end to your ear and pointing the large end in the direction you wish to listen will greatly increase your ability to hear moose responding and coming in to your calls.
3. When raked against brush or struck against sticks or dry limbs, the “Bull Magnet” produces an identical sound to that made when bulls scrape velvet off their antlers or fight.
4. Natural colored “Bull Magnets” even look and “Flash” like moose antlers and serve as a visual aidwhen approaching moose.
5. When hunting near lakes and ponds, you can scoop and drain water with the “Bull Magnet” toimitate a cow urinating.
The Guide Model is about 20% smaller for easier packing in remote applications, but are still very durable & deliver the same great sound. Always use extreme caution when calling moose!
Approximate Size: 13” long 7-8”max. diameter
Approximate Weight: 16 ounces
Complete moose calling instructions and demonstrations are contained in both editions of “Love, Thunder & Bull in Alaska“